Thursday, October 1, 2015

Atomic Structure and Radioactivity Week 3 Post #2

Today was the unit test. I walked into the classroom feeling stressed and unprepared, but I actually felt better after the test was over. It took me most of the hour to complete it but I feel like I did well. Some of the questions I recognized from the pre-test we took before this unit and some I recognized from our last quiz. Last night I had a major study session over everything we've learned so far and I had to teach myself about chapter 19.3 which we didn't go over in class. 😁 I was the most worried about that, but luckily there wasn't a whole lot of questions pertaining to chapter 19.3 on the test. Whew! Well here we go onto the next whirlwind chapter of chemistry, unfortunately, I don't think this is ever going to stop.

Nomenclature review

What's a Geiger counter?

Alpha and Beta Decay

Half-Life Practice Problems

Gamma Decay

Radioactive Decay Practice Problems

No comments:

Post a Comment