Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Measurement Week 2 Post #1

Yesterday was our mid-unit quiz. I was pretty nervous going into it because I felt unprepared even though I studied for it the night before. The first ten questions were pretty simple, so that gave me a false sense of security about the rest of the test, which turned out to be not so easy. When I finally got up the courage to check my grade, I was glad to see I got an 80%, which isn't my best test score ever, but it's better than I had hoped for. I'm definitely going to devote more time into studying for the unit exam on Thursday.

KHDDCM Chart

Scientific Notation

Scientific Notation Practice

Heterogeneous v Homogeneous

Pure Substance

Mixture


homogenous mixture

heterogeneous mixture

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the links, I feel like they break down the subjects in a simple yet thorough way! I also really like all the pictures you included because they explain a lot of things that were confusing me. The flow chart was especially helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures you posted were very helpful in remembering homogenous/heterogenous mixtures. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete