Friday, October 30, 2015

Measurement Week 2 Post #2

Today was the day our Last Meal Conversion Project was due. For the project, we had to find three recipes, an appetizer, a main course, and a dessert, and then convert the standard measurement units in the recipe to metric units. It sounded a lot harder than it actually was, and I found it to be relatively simple. Then, once we had found the recipes and converted it, we had to choose one to make and bring in for the class today. We had a big variety of food, including buffalo chicken dip, mini quiches, and cheesecake. I chose to make my dessert recipe, which was stained glass sugar cookies.  It was really fun to see what everybody made and everything tasted delicious!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you did ok with the mathematical side of this project. I found the conversions hard for awhile until I got the hang of it. I loved your cookies today, they were very spooky!

    ReplyDelete