Sunday, November 22, 2015

Chemical Reactions Week 2 Post #1

On Friday we did the Solubility Rules Lab. I was worried because my lab partner had already said she wouldn't be here, but the lab turned out to be really easy, so I was relieved. For the lab we mixed two different chemical compounds together to see if it made a solid. Since I had already completed the data table, I had a pretty good idea of which ones would react and which ones wouldn't. I was right except for about 2 of the chemical combinations. Overall I liked this lab and it was pretty fun.



These are some of the reactions we got to see take place!


2 comments:

  1. This lab was super fun and I wish I could do it again with more time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so cool! You can really see the reactions up close which is nice when you're doing the post lab questions. I agree that this was a pretty fun lab

    ReplyDelete