Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Chemical Reactions Week 1 Post #1

Finally!!! Something I understand!! Today we learned about balancing chemical equations, which is like the one thing I actually remember from physical science. Not only do I remember it, I remember how to do it, AND I'm pretty good at it! I'm so glad for this unit because I really need this breather from learning all knew information at a fast pace. Yes, I know we will build on this information and it will get more complex as the unit goes, but I'm hoping that since I have a solid understanding of the base material I won't have such a hard time when all the complex stuff gets thrown at us.



1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way! I really knew how to do it and I felt confident I could take a test over this! This chapter is looking good if this is what we will be doing.

    ReplyDelete