Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Chemical Composition Week 2 Post #2

The dreaded weekly quiz...I walked into class feeling pretty confidant that I knew the material and could do well on the quiz. When the quiz landed on my desk I quickly saw that I was wrong, way, way wrong. The first question ruined my good attitude and confidence. Luckily after that the questions got easier and my confidence began to grow again. For the most part, I knew how to answer the questions and felt pretty confident about my answers. This was a  major step up from the Pre-test, which I was incredibly grateful for. Then came the last question, I knew what the question wanted me to do and I did it, but the answer I got was not one of the choices. I redid the problem and continued to get the same answer, I finally just gave up and chose a random answer that was kind of close to the answer I was getting. This was a roller coaster of a test, I started out low, then surprisingly it got better, but I just ended up back in the same place I started.

No comments:

Post a Comment