Monday, September 14, 2015

Nomenclature Post #1

9/11: I learned a lot during the Frontier Chemistry Project. I was surprised by the fact that so many plants had medicinal qualities, I knew about the healing qualities of the aloe plant, and a few others before I started this project, but now I know so much more. At the beginning this project seemed really daunting, and once I started it I understood better what I was supposed to do. It just took a lot, a lot of research, and hunting down plants so I could take a picture with them. When I first learned about the essay, I was really nervous, but once I started the project and started learning about the abundance of plants with medicinal qualities, I wasn't as anxious about the essay. By the time it was time to write the essay, I was really confidant about my ability to write about these plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment